Zoya Spring 2013: Lovely Collection
As you’ve all probably noticed, Ryk and I are so easy for nail polish. So easy. We’ve already reviewed quite a few popular and beloved brands, but it seems like we’ve skipped over one of my favourites: Zoya!
Zoya is a long-lasting, salon-quality, vegan-friendly, 5-free (phew lots of dashes there!) nail polish brand. And if that isn’t enough to draw you in, they have hundreds upon hundreds of colours, and release several new collections every year.
I can’t believe spring collections are already around the corner. It seems like yesterday that all the Holiday collections press releases were coming out (and I’m a bad polish fan who hasn’t picked up any Zoya or OPI holiday colours yet!) Anyway, Zoya’s Spring 2013 collection is called the Lovely collection and features, beautiful, beautiful pastels.
Zoya Spring 2013 Lovely Collection Colours:
- Julie (ZP650) – Soft Wisteria Purple Metallic – Full Coverage (Originally designed for Zang Toi/SS13).
- GeiGei (ZP651) – Blushing Cherry Blossom Pink Metallic – Full Coverage (Originally designed for Zang Toi/SS13).
- Piaf (ZP652) – Fresh Forsythia Yellow Metallic – Full Coverage (Originally designed for Fashion Designer Zang Toi)
- Blu (ZP653) – Lucky Hyacinth Blue Cream – Full Coverage
- Jacqueline (ZP654) – Perfect Magnolia Nude Cream – Full Coverage (Originally designed for Peter Som/SS13)
- Neely (ZP655) – Earliest Spring Green Cream – Full Coverage (Originally designed for Peter Som/SS13).
Many of these were designed for NYFW Spring 2013 (the fashion week from Fall 2012 and were released for Zoya fans in extremely limited quantities. Of course, I was utterly heartbroken to see them sold out on the site before I even had the time to decide whether or not I wanted to grab one.
Are you as into pastels as I am? Which colour are you most looking forward to? (Neely for me because the only thing I like more than a vampy purple is a pastel/mint green)!
Zoya nail polishes are sold for $8 on their website. The Lovely collection will begin shipping January 01, 2013.
Disclaimer: This post contains referral links to Zoya. By signing up through our link, you can get your first bottle of polish free (+shipping) or two bottles of polish for $8 (+ free shipping). Must be a new Zoya member. If you have enjoyed this post, please considering supporting Ever Vain through our referral links!